(Click the pictures above for the captions)
“They say you die twice. Once when your heart stops beating, and again, much later on, when your name is mentioned for the last time” -Banksy
Hello there, and I’m glad you’ve come across my blog. I’m a writer, blogger, activist, and student currently living in northern Delaware, the 2nd smallest state in the U.S. This website is a center for all of my creativity, my products, and other things. Everything you see written on this blog comes directly from me, I have no editors or writers or anything that are working for me. Perhaps later on I may have a few people come on board, but for now (Dec. 3, 2016), it’s all me. I research, type, and edit all of the posts on this site. This blog is filled with things that I’m passionate about; I’d never write about something that I didn’t want to write about. I have a large scope of interests, though, so you’re bound to find something that you like. Feel free to look around and see what I have! I truly hope you enjoy.
- I go by Hayden, Hayley, or Blu, depending on how you know me.
- I’m currently 17 years old, and I turn 18 on the 10th of December, 2016.
- I was born and raised in northern Delaware. When I was 8 I moved a few miles away, but that’s it.
- I am an avid writer. I write books, poems, short stories, novellas, articles, and of course, I blog.
- I consider myself to be a spiritual person. I believe in the power of meditation, crystals, chakras, Astral projection, and the like.
- I do get into political and social issues. I’m a strong advocate for LGBT rights, mental health help, education, immigration/foreign policy reform, and more.
This is just a little bit of information about the huge cornucopia of experiences and ideas that comprises my life. For more information, check out the ‘About Me’ tag.