Hello everyone! I am very excited, for this Saturday there is an event coming up that I’ve been waiting for for a long time – my first ever book signing!
This is yet another major milestone that I’m very proud to have achieved. If you live in or around the northern Delaware area, or will be around here this weekend, I’d greatly appreciate it if you would come and help me make this event a success!
All of the necessary information is included on the flyer above, which will also be passed around in person, for those of you that know me personally. 2nd & Charles is a popular bookstore in the area, and will be sure to bring a lot of wonderful people. And when I say it’s a book signing, that’s just a general term. Below is a list of different things that I plan to be doing while there:
- Signing copies of my book, The Month Of June (of course)
- Signing shirts, photos, or anything else you might want to have signed
- Selling copies of The Month Of June, as well as having an order form on hand, in case we run out
- Taking pictures with passersby, and adding a small bio for a “Humans Of New York”-esque post that will be made right here.
- Taking requests for poems, short stories, and the like
These are just some of the things! I’m still going over the possibilities, but there’s sure to be a lot there to enjoy. It’s fine if you can’t make it, too; I’ll be making a post detailing the whole thing.
I hope to see you there!